COVID Guard Features
- Built as a self-contained GPS tracking device designed for continuous monitoring of patients‘ health parameters like body temperature and saturated Oxygen levels in real time.
- Utilises Geo-fencing technology to define a virtual perimeter within a physical area in a GPS application.
- Incorporates alarms and alerts based on preset triggers
- Supported by a web-based, operator-friendly interface and wide range of reporting features which can be customised.
- Capable of storing huge data on a cloud server using proprietary encryption protocol
What you can do with COVID Guard
- Adapt for large quarantine facilities, quarantines areas and individual homes.
- Customise validity of the device from 14 days to 28 days
- Alert control centre with location coordinates and heat maps on violation the boundary
- Set alarm notification modes and output
- Colour code device screen display based on severity
- Set on demand call facility to designated people
- Implementation of rule based access control for dash board parameters
- Integrate seamlessly with apps like ArogyaSetu
COVID Guard Advantages
- Enforces stricter adherence to quarantine protocol by limiting movement of patients with in preset boundary
- Detects onset of symptoms in patients who are quarantined and confirms diagnosis
- Reducing risk of infection to healthcare workers using remote monitoring capability
- Drastically reduces cost of quarantine, hospitalization and treatment
- Supports quicker tracing and tracking of both primary and secondary contacts of confirmed COVID-19 patients.
Advantages of adopting RTreat
Reduce hospital patient load through accurate individual preliminary screening that capturesthree stage symptom based on WHO recommendations
- Improve treatment regime
- Streamline admission and data collection processes
- Facilitate ease of data availability and improve data accuracy and security
- Prevent loss of time and errors of manual triaging
- Improve communication and patient movement across multiple health care facilities
RTreat and COVID-19 pandemic
Preliminary patient self-screening, on logging their symptoms and travel history, demographic information to the nearest healthcare center as frequently as required
- Documentation of patients’ key activities which can be shared with the consultant doctors
Doctors to view the patient information and either initiate tele-consultation or schedule in-person visit
Smaller medical facilities on implementing RTreat can:
- Conduct preliminary screening
Refer patients to principle healthcare facilities with updated time-stamped patient symptomsand their observation.
Central or principle healthcare facilities module in addition to screening also facilitates:
Triaging incoming patients including referral patients based on preset triaging rules, categorize and order patients for medical attention based on their triage score
Create central repository of patient data of both historical and real time vital stats, images such as X-rays and thermal images from scans and lab reports which can be readily accessed
Initiate video or voice consultation with both patients and other medical experts through real-time video link
INTELLIGENT ICU Features
- Remote monitoring, treatment and consultation capability
- Predictive analytics capability to predict the onset of life-threatening condition
- Real-time accessibility to all clinical notes and reports at one dashboard (Drug delivery, X-ray, Video feed and Action chat)
- Early Warning Scores – PRISM Scores, APGAR
- Cost effective and needs minimal infrastructure due to use of open source technologies
- Integratability with existing hospitals’ records maintenance systems
- Customization of the treatment protocols
- Conversion of all acquired data into HL7 format
- Stringent data security through user based access
Medical Device Integration Service (MDIS)
- Is vendor neutral allowing integration of devices of any make
- Allows seamless switching between real-time and historical parameters
- Allows data transfer between dispersed monitoring stations
- Inbuilt advanced analytics aids differential diagnosis for ease of life saving decisions and early prediction of impending medical conditions in ICU setups
Application of MDIS
At Hospitals can implement MDIS in any of their departments in be it adult, neonatal or paediatric
- Can be integrated as a wearable device by patients with chronic health issues to enable continuous monitoring.
- During Epidemics/pandemics MDIS can successfully adopted at remote diagnosing centres
At Homes for patients with chronic conditions, in post-operative care or the elderly MDIS can be deployed to aid continuous remote monitoring for better health outcomes.
At Monitoring stations for expeditions: MDIS, with minor tweaking, can be easily deployed at the research bases medical facilities.