Exp: 3 – 8 years
- Should have worked on at least 2-3 SailPoint IIQ implementations
- Should have 3-4 years of development experience on any programming language
- Should have in depth understanding of SailPoint IIQ components, its Architecture and configuration in standalone and clustered mode.
- Should have good experience of installation & configuration of SailPoint IIQ product in standalone and clustered mode.
- Should have experience with Connectors development in SailPoint IIQ (AD, LDAP, DB, Web Service).
- Worked on OOTB workflows and customized LCM Workflows for Business process.
- Experienced in Waterfall/Iterative/Agile/XP/RUP/GS development methodologies
- Experience in working with Application Servers like, Tomcat, and JBoss..
- Well versed in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.
- Excellent experience in databases like Oracle, and SQL Server
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Excellent debugging/testing/production support/documentation skills
- Strong ability to work independently without much supervision
- Should have ability to implement technical solution which meets all functional/nonfunctional requirements with very less customization at the product level.
- Should be able to lead overall SailPoint IIQ product configuration and implementation
- Should be able to integrate enterprise or in-house developed applications with SailPoint IIQ
- Should be able to configure account access recertification/delegation in SailPoint IIQ
- Should be able to customize SailPoint IIQ user interfaces as per business needs
- Should be able to generate standard or customize reports as per business needs
Good to Have :
- Should have performed a lead role in past experience
- Should have good understanding of Operational processes
- Should have performed client facing roles in past
- Should have worked with any international client in past