Exp : 5 – 8 years
Must Have :
- 5 years experience in MysqlDB Administration
- Strong Knowledge of MysqlDB performance optimization, monitoring, replication, user management, and backup-restoration mechanism.
- Knowledge of xtrabackup , mysqldump & filer snap restore methodologies
- Experience in Linux implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of scripting (Shell/Perl/Python).
- Troubleshooting and testing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and aptitude with good Communication skills.
- Unix shell scripting – Extreme proficiency with Linux
- Design and plan migrations and upgrades – Tune operating system, storage etc to be optimized for database
- Managing large Mysql Experience with SQL coding and tuning – Must be hands-on, technically adept DBA, capable of performing required DB tasks.
- Ability to implement automation to reduce manual administrative tasks through use of jobs, power shell or other techniques
- Experience with very complex database environments. – Experience in working controlled environment, change control, and validated systems
- Hands on experience of Galera cluster
Good to Have :
- Good knowledge of ITIL v3 process and certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of service management tools and methodologies
- Willing to work on call support
- Willing to work 24*7
- Workfront tool knowledge
- Cassandra or Mongo DB knowledge