Exp : 4+ years
- 4+ years of experience in software development in Java/Linux environment and/or building shared services or automation platform for a distributed systems and web services.
- Deep understanding of software architecture, development methodologies, triaging, debugging, automating, and releasing a high quality features E2E in a complex heterogeneous environment.
- Strong knowledge of web services architecture and distributed systems at scale.
- Developing comprehensive framework to aid functional and non-functional QE teams, and advocating for best practices for software engineering and validating quality of all components in a given systems.
- Hands on experience writing advanced object-oriented code including creating automation frameworks and test scripts for large scale testing scenario’s from end users perspective
- Experience working with Oracle and strong knowledge of SQL; back-end validations and writing joins etc.
- Experience working with CI/CD environment and Cloud Infrastructure is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Cassandra, Kafka, Solr and other cutting edge back-end technologies is a strong plus and highly desirable
Good to have:
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good communication skills with willingness to learn and explore new technologies