Exp : 4+ years
- Support Genesys Production systems. Involved in troubleshooting, maintenance, configuration and installation of Genesys Components
- Troubleshoot production incidents in Genesys Voice (Inbound/Outbound), Email & Chat based on priority and work to towards resolution
- Install and upgrade Genesys components in production environment
- Configure options and applications in Genesys CME
- Identify the impacts for Genesys applications for infrastructure changes and prepare/execute mitigation plans.
- Perform validation & verification for environment/infrastructure related changes
- Co-ordinate with other regional teams – offshore (India)/US/SGP teams to resolve application issues
- Take part in ticket review discussions with Business stakeholders
- Take part in discussions with development & operations teams on system improvement and stability of the components
- Identify system performance bottlenecks and raise recommendations to application development teams
- Look for process improvements in the support process and raise process improvement proposals.
- Take part in Knowledge sharing sessions from development/offshore teams
- Extend on-call support during weekends. During this time, attend critical issues and any change requests.
- Exposure to WFM tools like Aspect and call recording tools would be a plus
- The current set-up is a Genesys platform with very high volume and availability requirements. Genesys components used are Genesys CTI, SIP, Genesys eServices (email & Chat), GVP & Genesys Outbound.
Good to have:
- Desired Skills
- Prior experience of working in a production support environment.
- Unix basics
- Oracle Database & SQL basics
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology